Choosing God through Christ our Lord...

 Choosing God Over Other gods Luke 18:15-30 Luke 18: Now they were bringing  even infants to him that he might touch them. And when the disciples. - ppt  download

 “Then, calling the crowd to join His disciples, He [Jesus] said, ‘If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross, and follow Me’.” Mark 8:34 NLT.

“God saved you by His grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.” Ephesians 2:8 NLT.

I realise that starting a blog in 2022 is weird, given that everyone prefers visual content to written. I'm no different than you reading this right now. Thus, begs the question why? Why would I start one now? And like you reading this right now, I have no idea why I’m doing this. Truth be told, I held back starting this blog because I didn't believe I was spiritually ready. I started writing as a repentant sinner in April 2021, but waited and prayed about it until, January 2022.

“Each time He [Jesus] said, ‘My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.’ So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 NLT.

As a repentant sinner, I wanted to share how blessed we are and how much God loves us all through Jesus Christ, our Lord. I plan on sharing my past struggles and how, only with guidance from God's Holy Spirit, I found salvation through Christ our Lord.  Although this is a personal journey, I hope that when you've finished reading each post, the message you've taken away from it isn't about me, but about redemption through Christ our Lord. While writing each post, I pray for the Holy Spirit's assistance in helping me find the words that would hopefully resonate with you, so that we might all experience joy through Christ Jesus.

“Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.” Ephesians 2:9-10 NLT.

My prayer for the world is for all lost or confused souls, to repent and return to God through Jesus Christ, our Lord. I pray that, with the help of the Holy Spirit, more of us will become witnesses for Christ Jesus. As Christians, we are light in the world because our source is Jesus Christ, and all we do is plant the seed, which the Holy Spirit will grow! It’s never too late to choose Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Thank you, for taking the time to read my first post. Happy New Year everyone! May God bless you and your family through Jesus Christ our Lord.

 “This is good and pleases God our Saviour, who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth. For, there is one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity-the man Christ Jesus. He gave His life to purchase freedom for everyone. This is the message God gave to the world at just the right time.” 1 Timothy 2:3-6 NLT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lent: a time for reflection